Sunday, May 25, 2008

After a gap, it's whale tastic

Yes, it's been well over a month since I last posted (though I hope to go in and backfill some posts when I get a chance, so it might not look like that in the future - just to keep the record straight - "A Couple of Firsts" was my most recent post at time of writing).

It's been a busy few weeks, what with Superbikes at Fontana (cool), Mum's visit for a couple of weeks (very cool) and Sears Superbikes (once again, cool) and this weekend is the first weekend in at least the last five weeks where I have nothing planned.

Having said that, I've been cleaning, tidying, catching up on the DVR, backing photos up to DVD, installing smoke alarms, doing laundry, learning the ins and outs of dry wall anchors and whale watching from the comfort of the couch once again. For whatever reason, this afternoon the bay was awash with whales - the whale watching boats didn't have far to go at all - I saw at least 3 (more likely 4) pods of humpbacks from the couch - which when you think about it is still awesome after all these times that it has occurred.

It's a three day weekend - one more day of lack of work to go - wohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home