Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Weekend of Wildlife

Coming in to the weekend, the plan was to take it easy on Saturday before heading up to the Bay Area for a friend's house warming party, and then maybe go looking for condors on Sunday.

However, a pod of Orcas visiting Monterey Bay on Thursday indirectly affected those plans. It's early Saturday, I'm getting ready to tidy the house, catch up on the bills and a variety of other errands I'm way behind on when I get a text "Hey, there were Orcas in the bay on Thursday, let's go whale watching".

I have to head up to the party early in the afternoon so after a quick chat to discuss when we'd get back (it fits, just), I'm in!

On top of that, my TV died on Thurs evening, and as I've been tempted to upgrade for a while, its dieing immediately becomes the excuse I've been looking for.

End result, Saturday was whale watching followed by house warming - Sunday was looking for condors on the Ducati followed by buying a TV.

A very tiring weekend - photos of the wildlife are here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Ahh, the tiring weekends of a single man. I don't feel your pain....

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home